Vanilla Sky

I don’t remember how it happened. I just found myself lying on the coach surrounded by soft colours and heart-beating music. I couldn’t say a word. I was completely overwhelmed by the shapes, the sounds, the smells and the colours. An atheist might feel the same when enters a church and despite all his religious scepticism, he is still impressed by the interior decoration so much that starts to have doubts about the non-existence of God.

The door of your room is an entrance to another world I have never seen before. Who enters there once, will never be the same again – this is how I imagine things. Like an earthly heaven or a heavenly hell. There is not much difference anyway, as earth is a place where angels are dating devils in secret.

When I enter your room, I leave everything behind. I only bring my heart, I put it on your table – it’s messy (cigarettes, empty bottles, ashes – all the ruins of yesterday’s party) and I hope there won’t be a sudden move that sweaps it under the coach. I don’t pay much attention to it, though. I’m enjoying the privileged moments when I don’t have to care about it and I can let myself floating somewhere between worlds – between your world and mine - in complete carelessness.

And each time I have to leave this sacred place, the place of your daily rituals, I’m taking my re-filled heart from the table, and I’m praising all the angels and devils on earth for the seconds I spent with you. I don’t know much more. I only know that if I suddenly find myself on your coach again, I will take it as another miracle. And my heart starts to believe again.

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Summer

Saves the Day

Dahab Diving memories I.