Moon-dream

it's temporary lovely death
when the dream surprises us

it leaves the real world far beyond
it takes from our soul a little song

it brings some song from within
from a place we never visit
we can't reach, we can't find
we just hope and we just smile

hand in hand, we are walking
a little gate is what we're passing
we are getting to the silver moon
it looks like our own household

then we take rest on a field
to contemplate on lives revealed
on joy, on faith, on passing streams
on fantasies and on the dreams

then you tell me oh my dear
I want us to be always here
be together nights and days
all angels help if we pray

oh my sweet dear, I must say
it can't happen, it's not the way
in our dreams we walk together
but on earth we're lost forever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Summer

Saves the Day

Dahab Diving memories I.