Histats - BigBro News

Well, I'm not very diligent keeping my blog updated and tidy. Not many of you are complaining! For those who still keep some faith in me and click by accident on my blog (I don't assume there is another reason), I thought to share with you some data about the the yearly amount of visits on My Only Planet. Last March I started to use Histats on my blog (a hidden tracker) with the help of which I could see how often you visit my blog. I wanted to make the tracker visible a long time ago... I just didn't get there yet. To compensate this deficiency, I would like to share with you some interesting data and a screenshot to show you what you had done in a year.

- My favourite hit was from Kuala Lumpur googleing 'weapons of harmony'.

- I'm very much surprised by the strong interest in my blog from New Zealand. I would have never thought of it.


- Prague doesn't surprise me, though. Good people are there:)


- My sweet Hungarian and Dutch Readers, All I hope is that I won't lose my ability to write in Hungarian while writing more in Dutch.

Thank you, my friends!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't be surprised there must be a reason (or two) for it all. By the way, I haven't visited your planet for a week. Good to see that Czech Republic has been beaten by NZ:)
Keep writing!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Summer

Saves the Day

Dahab Diving memories I.