Leap Your Bar

I have to say I really have nothing to say. You can stop reading right now. I’m so sure about this that it makes me start my abandoned blog again.

I lost couple of things. I lost my voice that made me write my silly thoughts. Probably because I lost faith. I wanted to give sense to something that never should be more than it really is.

I tried to explain it to myself many times. Was I really hurt and disappointed that stopped me from writing? Or was I just too lazy to write? Or did I just face up reality: what I wrote didn’t inspire me anymore. I felt I couldn’t go deep enough to be interesting. I lost direction. I’m losing directions and focus all the time. I'm in constant fight for everything that I believe would make me a better person.

I lost things but I also gained couple of them. Now I can see that silence, disappearance, the lack of being in a form is necessary to get out of the loop (loop= circumstances, being used to things and identify yourself with that situation) for a while. And after some time you get involved in the creation of another loop. If you are lucky, it might take you to another level.

This one is my next one. Only time will tell if I was quiet long enough to leave behind what I believed was me. Feelings are positive. I love John Frusciante.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Summer

Saves the Day

Dahab Diving memories I.