Piggy Banks

- So you gonna let me up, or...?
- To some point. You have to persuade me.
- How?
- That’s the point, isn’t it?
- Flattery?
- Yeah very possible. Give it a try.
- You’re beautiful, you smelll good, you use special combination of perfume... very effective.
- Tell me something I don’t know.
- You are the best lover I’ve ever had.
- But I said something I don’t know.
- Ok. All right. Everybody is missing something. That’s something. I know what it is, but. But if I try to think of words to say it. It’s been... I’ve got pictures instead. Ok? It’s like when you get out of the shower and you got this big thick towel, and soft light and clean sheets and a little breeze and no noise and nowhere to be except for where you are. That’s the way I’ve been feeling for the last few days with you. And you are this fun. You are this amazing, totally effortless person. You’re one totally clean place, you know. You’re a snowday. Yes, you are a snowday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Summer

Saves the Day

Dahab Diving memories I.